We can help businesses to structure and analyse Big Data, making the most out of it.
A vast range of Database Development tools help developers build and maintain proper and flawless database structures to support uncounted business applications. Once a database structure or data warehouse structure has been created, it is necessary to implement countless test series, using and editing test data.
User Defined Functions (UDF) and the creation of data tracks (for stored data) are also integral parts of any Database Development.
Range of industries we have been working for
Tax & Legal Service
Database Strategy - A Path to Data Warehousing
A database-management system (DBMS) is a computer-software application that interacts with end-users, other applications, and the database itself to capture and analyze data. A general-purpose DBMS allows the definition, creation, querying, update, and administration of databases.
Database design is the process of producing a detailed datamodel of a database. This data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design.
- Step 1: Define the Purpose of the Database (Requirement Analysis).
- Step 2: Gather Data, Organize in tables and Specify the Primary Keys.
- Step 3: Create Relationships among Tables.
- Step 4: Refine & Normalize the Design.
Strategic & tactical planning
Our renowned Database Developments will allow you to:
- A safe storage of Bulk Data (Big Data)
- Data Warehousing Upgrades – Analyse and Structure your Data
- Retain high Data quality, attracting paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate business processes, saving time and expenses
DB Engineering split into Tasks
- Database Planning
- Database Engineering
- Database Integration
- Data Warehousing